Finished playing the demo. Can’t wait for the full version.
Obversion (alpha version)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Explore a vibrant universe of cubes. Solve puzzles by manipulating your environment. Advance through distinct worlds as you master the connections between positive and negative, creation and destruction, dead and alive. And if you make a mistake, don’t worry, you can undo all the way back to the beginning.
Sign up for the mailing list
Obversion is being made by just me, Adrian Marple (aka Marplebot). I left my job at Google to try to make it as a solo indie game dev, despite not direct prior game making experience. What you see before you is my first attempt at making a full-fledged game.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v0.2.7 Updates25 days ago
- v0.2.6 Updates45 days ago
- v0.2.5 Updates55 days ago
- v0.2.4 Updates72 days ago
- v0.2.3 Updates74 days ago
- v0.2.2 Updates84 days ago
- Duality is now "Obversion"!93 days ago
- v0.1.5 UpdatesMay 04, 2019